1. We cannot guarantee availability of works of art displayed
on our website.
We will however do our best to update the site regularly and
a work has been sold.
2. All prices are in Pounds Sterling.
3. Prices do not include packing, delivery, storage or insurance,
transport, import duties and taxes (if any) or Customs clearance.
4. artart.co.uk is not registered for VAT
5. Prices for prints do not include frames (unless otherwise
6. We cannot guarantee that the screen image exactly corresponds
actual work of art.
7. We reserve the right to change prices with no prior notice.
8. We guarantee the authenticity of all works of art displayed
on our site.
IF YOU WISH TO PURCHASE A WORK OF ART:
WE ASK FOR THE FOLLOWING PROGRAM
TO BE COMPLIED WITH :
1. You email us first to confirm availability of the chosen
work ("the Work")
and stating which items from para 3 above you will require to
be covered by
us at: email@example.com.
We email you back confirming and total price including any applicable
in para 3 above.
3. If you then wish to proceed with the purchase you email us
the address to
which the works should be delivered, telephone/fax numbers and
You will state your offer to purchase and the price.
4. We email you acknowledging receipt of your offer stating
whether or not it is accepted. If accepted we process your cheque
for the total price.
The receipt will be sent by email or fax and a hard copy in
5. The Works will be dispatched to you when payment in full
The Works must be collected within one month of acceptance of
(time to be of the essence).
6. We retain title to the Work until payment has been received
7. Return of the Work, should the artbuyer not be satisfied
Work purchased, The artbuyer must contact artart.co.uk in writing
7 days of the receipt of the work.
The Work must be returned to artart.co.uk within 14 days of
The artbuyer must package the Work correctly and to a standard
agreed by artart.co.uk.
Insure the Work to the full amount for the return trip to artart.co.uk.
8. The contract shall be governed by English law both as to
construction and implementation and the English Courts shall
have exclusive jurisdiction in
respect of any dispute.